Saturday, March 28, 2009

Still recovering from Porkapalooza

I don't think I have had THAT much pork in one sitting. How was it, you ask? So darned good. My favorites were the hot appetizer -- the bacon wrapped dates with Spanish chorizo (more please!) and the sausage course, which had a bratwurst, knockwurst and kielbasa. Seven courses I was stuffed. Was it worth it? Heck yeah. And no, I didn't count the WW points. I laughed as I told the hubby that a meal like this would have cost us 3 times more than what we paid.

The kid and I have been hanging out around town. We finally made it down to the Brass Ring carousel project. I had to DRAG the kid away from the place. Here a few photos you'll love.


And of course, the kid had to go on a ride on Jasper the Frog (twice). Count how many times I ask her to hold on while she rides. This is your typical preschooler.

No comments: