Thursday, September 18, 2008

My other love interest

Yes, I love my hubby and the kidlets. But shhhhh...my DVR is high on the list of things I LOVE. I have such a hard time watching regular TV. I always want to fast forward during commercials! It is so nice to be able to watch my programs when I want. So much better than the old VCR. I can't remember what life was like before my DVR. It is something I CANNOT live without now.

I am playing catch up with stuff around the house this evening. I had a meeting at work today that I had to attend so no library day today for the kid. Library day has been moved to tomorrow.

The weather has been so nice today...it barely reached 60 degrees. I wish it would stay like this all the time. Fall begins next week and soon it'll be pumpkin hunting time. I would like to find a new pumpkin patch place and mix it up a little. It's also about the time we start looking for a place to take our Christmas photo.

I have a couple of gifts to send off to Hawaii so I hope I can get that all wrapped up tonight and in the mail tomorrow. It seems to take a giant effort on my part sometimes just to get things in some organized fashion. Before you know it Christmas will be here. I almost fainted when I was in Costco the other day. The Christmas stuff is already there.

Hopefully there will be time this weekend to play with some stamps and paper. I also need to get some photos developed as it's been almost a year since I've done THAT. The drawbacks of digital photography.

No comments: