Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Special Holiday kit!

Stampin' UP! has partnered with Country Living Magazine to offer a spectacular holiday stamp kit. If you want more information, let me know; I can send you a flyer. It is the coolest kit I've seen in a long time. It is awesome and I'm getting one!

The 20th Anniversary birthday stamp sale is ending at the end of this month. Check out my website for the details and for the other current promotions.

I will be holding several mini scrapbook classes for those who want to make special gifts for their loved ones. I don't have the dates posted on the website yet but will soon.

The hubby and I will be seeing Dave Ramsey live in Portland at the Rose Quarter this Saturday. Should be a blast. We are still on our journey with our Total Money Makeover. I finally rolled over my 401k with my old Hawaii employer and found out recently I had some money in PERS! That was a nice surprise. I had to roll it over to an IRA by November since I don't intend to be employed in the government anytime soon. If you need a good mutual fund broker, Heather Wright is awesome. I can give you her contact info if you'd like. No cost to use her services!
We found her through Dave Ramsey's ELP (endorsed local provider) program.

More later!

No comments: