Saturday, September 27, 2008

Kilakilaokalani has arrived!

My nephew, Kilakilaokalani made his early appearance just a little while ago. Kilakila (majestic) and o kalani (several meanings - royal/ali'i/from the heavens). He weighed in at 7lbs. 7.5oz and 21" long. Trish said she was on the other side of the island watching our niece compete at a hula competition and by the time she got to Kapi'olani she said told them, "epidural, now please". They barely made it. When they send us some photos, I'll try to remember to post them!

I've been trying to decide which Christmas rubber stamps to purchase for cards this year. I've selected a few of my favorites. Snow Swirled, A Wish for Peace and Season of Simple Grace (in the holiday mini catalog).

And speaking of the holiday mini catalog, there are tons of stuff I'm dying to have! Stampin' UP! has these brand new chipboard shaped into ornaments that you can make (OnBoard Trinkets Ornaments) these cool 3-D ornaments (Star Bright Kit) and new rub-ons (Season of Cheer and Old Saint Nick), some very pretty felt snowflakes in three colors (Felt Flurries), some awesome vinyl snowflakes (Snowflake Shimmer Decor Decals). Also some new colors of ribbon (chocolate felt ribbon, striped red and vanilla colored ribbon and some rope twine and a new Christmas paper pack (Ski Slope). A new Create-A-Calendar kit and the new Big Shot (made by Sizzix) and our exclusive dies are in this mini catalog as well. You'll be able to order these items beginning October 1st. You'll be able to view the mini catalog on my website then. You can actually order the Big Shot, dies and the carrying case right now, so if you "need" one, just go to my website and order one. It is one of the best portable die cutting machines around.

I've been working on some sample cards and deciding what to offer for classes next month, so stay tuned and I'll post a photo soon.

No comments: