Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Happy Fall!

I love Fall. The color of leaves turning red and gold. The crisp cool air. In Hawaii, there is no such thing as seasons, really. You've got the hot-as-hell season and the raining cats and dogs season. Sometimes there is no distinction between the two. You can be on the mountain skiing and playing in the snow and then be at the beach in the evening for a BBQ. I miss my island home occasionally.

We are seeking out a new pumpkin patch this year. We were thinking of driving up to Roloff Farms, just to check it out. If you've watched "Little People, Big World" on TLC, then you know who I'm talking about. They will be open during the week, so we're thinking it would be fun to do and miss the weekend crowds.

I am lusting after a tool. It's called the Big Shot, and it is a die cutting machine. Stampin' UP! has released it's own version of dies as well as it's own "branded" machine. I'm thinking maybe I might "beg" for an early Christmas present. I actually have been pretty good and haven't ordered anything from our new catalog. Except for our new InColor ink pads, reinkers and papers, of course. The colors are so yummy.

I will be scheduling a few classes this fall and winter. I'll be offering both scrapbooking and stamping classes. Harry even offered to do a photography class (he used to be a professional photographer and videographer as well as a lab manager) if I wanted to offer one to my customers. I may take him up on it.

We are headed to see a sports medicine physician tomorrow. Hopefully he will be able to pinpoint the problem with the hubby's back/leg. He has been highly recommended by friends whose children went to him for sports injuries. Cross your fingers and toes for us!

Anyway, off to read bedtime stories for the toddler. She is one cranky child tonight.

No comments: