Thursday, February 26, 2009

Stampin' UP! Sale-A-Bration!

The sale has been going on strong and you should get in on it! If you haven't checked out my website, then take a peek! Any order of $50 will get you a FREE limited edition stamp set! They have designed some pretty cool ones this year, so take a look! You can place an order directly from my website 24/7! We are having a limited time offer for a FREE catalog if you order from the website, so do it today!

I also saw the new mini Occasions catalog and boy, there are too many things that I adore! It is so tempting to purchase everything and sometimes I have to reel myself in! It is hard to do sometimes with that 20% discount I receive on everything in the catalog. But like everyone else, I am on a budget and to use Dave Ramsey's tagline, "You aren't a drunken congressman/woman, you have to be on a budget!" LOL.

Anyway, off to go and weigh in; hopefully I've lost SOMETHING. Even a .2 would be nice! I guess I actually need to try harder this coming week; I did just OK this week.

No comments: