Thursday, October 02, 2008

Challenge of the Week

I haven't posted one of these in a long time, so I thought I'd post one this week.

Think about a sad or difficult time in your life. What was it about? How did it make you feel? What was the outcome? Did you learn and grow from the experience. Journal your thoughts first. Then find photos that you think would work for a scrapbook page. The purpose of this lesson? Well, we always scrapbook the good and fun times of our lives. But what about the sad or difficult times? Those times are just as important. Years from now your posterity will look at your page and learn a valuable lesson or two.

Went to our favorite Chinese restaurant tonight. We hadn't eaten there in months. The food was just like we remembered -- yummy! I am back on Weight Watchers again and this time I asked the hubby if he wanted to try it with me. I was thrilled when he said yes. At least I'll have a support buddy now! The 5th is our 12th wedding anniversary. We are having dinner tomorrow as Aunty P is heading off to Hawaii for 2 1/2 weeks. We will be trying out a new Italian place downtown called Clemenza's. I looked at the menu and it looks so good! The hubby and I agreed we'd go full force after tomorrow night and try real hard to lose those extra pounds.

Also had a cut and color today and boy, I have to say it does wonders for my self esteem! LOL. It did take 4 hours (don't even ASK why) but it was well worth the wait.

The hubby went for his nerve test today. They discovered some nerve damage and it sounds like it's temporary and will heal with time. Hooray! They are hoping that hubby can get back to work in a month (November). I hope things go well.

No comments: